So my thanks go to the incomparably gorgeous Suz Korb who blogs at Bang Out The Prose for awarding me with this honour. Stylish... pfft! Really? Me?!
Anyway, as per instructions, here are 7 things you might not (want to) know about me, and my list of ten other pretty spectacular blogs that I LOVE reading...and also pass on this award to...
1. I've lied about my age since turning 39. That will be... um.. ten years ago next week. For the mathematicians amongst you.
2. I'm never quite sure if fancying David Walliams is 'wrong' or not.
3. Since starting the Menopause (which proves I'm OLD) I can't eat enough bread, cakes and crumpets. 'Fifty and Nifty' I will NOT be. And I quite like a 'reason' to be a grouch.
4. I'm scared of getting published in case it turns me into a Prima-donna.
5. I get irritated if anyone pronounces the letter *H* with a soft 'huh'. It's pronounced 'Aitch' - okay, it SAYS so in the flippin' Dictionary - get a copy!
6. I pick my lips until they're sore. My dad used to tell me one day they'd be like curtains flapping every time I spoke.
7. I miss my daughter living here like I'm missing a limb.