Can you tell I can't think of anything deep and meaningful to post?!
1. When I was 10 I tried to get rid of my freckles by scouring them with lemon juice and vinegar. I woke up with the pillow stuck to my face. And I stank.
2. My first crush was on Thomas O'Malley (O'Malley The Alleycat from "The Aristocats"). Obviously I've moved on since then. Husband is neither cartoon nor feline. Though he is deliciously cheeky and slinky and… ok, ok… so it set a precedent!
3. My favourite pair of knickers were ripped off on a badly constructed park slide when I was 8. I was more mortified having to go back up to retrieve them before walking home with them in my pocket.
4. I hate bad drivers. Which is everyone on the road apart from me. My dad taught me that.
5. I miss my dad every day.
6. I always wanted a Gay best friend – and then my best friend came out!
7. Hoovering is just another excuse not to write. So is dusting. And washing-up.
8. I like ironing. (Note: I didn't use the *love* word).
9. My favourite colour is teal because it's a mixture of blue and green and I can't choose from either of those.
10. Making decisions is not one of my strengths. I don't think, anyway.
Part II coming soon!
Oooh I bet you can hardly wait, eh?!!!