Friday 22 May 2009

Soooo lovin' "Boy Meets Girl"!


Anyone else watching this telly treat and loving it as much as I am? it doesn't always happen, does it, that a great preview equals a great programme, but ta-da! And (wail!) it ends this week (tonight I believe).
It's just got it all. It's funny, it's sad, it's disquieting at times and the questions of where our society's been going wrong for the past 50 years or so are gloriously screamed out for everyone to agree with. It's just sublime TV viewing and I defy anyone not to fall in love with both leads - actually moreso with Rachael Stirling, the fe/male lead and, of course, Martin Freeman is just brilliant as usual. If you didn't see the whole thing, you HAVE to catch-up or else buy the DVD when it comes out (it HAS to). It's uplifting - and we all need an uplift from time to time, eh?!

2 comments:

Keris Stainton said...

I loved it too, although I was disappointed with the ending. Rachael Stirling was ah-mazing!

Debs Riccio said...

Ooh I haven't seen the last part yet - saving it for one of my Me Days on catch-up... yeah I caught a preview of the last episode and it did look a bit 'meh'. Did you get the girl-crush thing?