Monday 20 September 2010

OMG It's Got To Be Perfect, I'm 40!

I feel very privileged to tell you that two of my loveliest writer friends have new books coming/out right now!


The funny, talented and super-storyteller, Claire Allan has her fourth book "It's got to be Perfect" out on the 28th - that's next Tuesday to me and you... and not only that, but she's also guest-appearing on the other site I write for, Strictly Writing on that day.   So make a note of it in your diary, set your mobile to vibrate or something and come on over, there'll be fresh muffins and all sorts (in a 'virtual' kinda way, obvs).

And whilst you're waiting for the release of Claire's latest bound-to-be-bestselling-book, why not head out right NOW and get a copy of my gorgeous Witchy friend, Deborah Durbin's latest book, "Oh My God, I'm 40!".  You're either heading that way, know someone who is, or fancy being all ironic towards your twenty-something friends, right?  Either way, this book is a MUST HAVE for any woman approaching the summer of her years.  And what a fab way to fill somebody's stocking this Christmas, eh?

Personally I don't see the big deal in turning 40.  But then women my age ALWAYS say things like that, which just goes to show how old they really are...
Of course having a *29 year old boyfriend at the time, helped me overcome all kinds of obstacles with the turning 40 malarkay. Ah, happy days!

*He turned 30 a few weeks after, which sounds a lot more respectable, don't you think?! (also he was the one with the pipe, slippers and hair cascading from his ears/nose, so there's not always so much glamour associated with the Younger Man, I can assure you!)

2 comments:

Deb said...

Think I'll hire you as my publicity agent, Debs:) Thank you, honey. Email me your address so I can send you the book. xxx

Debs Riccio said...

Done! x