Monday 18 June 2012

Call me Inspirational...

Fuzzy but Luvvly
You see this? Yes, the "Inspirational Blogger Award" thing on the left there - there's also one on the right there too just to labour my point.

Because THIS kind of thing is the sort of thing that keeps me going.  And let me tell you, although it may appear otherwise, it doesn't take MUCH to keep me going.
In fact these days all it takes is a kind word, a soft smile, a neatly trimmed hedge and I'm away with the fairies spouting about how wonderful this world really is.  Or rather, can be.  This does not bode well, for every time I see beauty in things and start to  feel a kind of 'Oneness' with life, I know there's a slope that's probably been greased and is awaiting my descent..
Cue violins.

So anyway, this award has been... well, awarded to me by a new follower - No.55 for goodness sake, AND I'm nothing more than a lapsed Blogger now - I don't post half, even a quarter as much as I used to, and I don't deserve the title of 'Inspirational Blogger', but the fact that Jackie Buxton (she blogs here)  has seen fit to bestow me with this accolade, I am humbled to bits to accept and therefore follow the rules that accompany.
Viz:

1. Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.

So No.1 I've done.  And I think I've done it well, don't you?  See how Inspiring I am? No.2 I've pretty much covered as well, and if you missed it before, then Jackie Buxton's rather lovely - and actually VERY inspiring blog is here: www.jackiebuxton.blogspot.com which everyone should go over and have a read of because she's a very lovely and very inspiring lady herself - what can I say? 

No.3 I'm having a bit of problem with.  Because I think I've reached that Stage in life where I don't consider anything about me worthy of any possible interest. To anybody.  That's if I can manage to bumble my way through a single coherent stream of thought at all, of course.
You see what I mean?  

And as for nominating 15 other bloggers.... I'd have a hard time of that too.  I don't surf half as much as I used to, even though my procrastinatory skills overfloweth with e-bay purchases, Amazon deals and Holland and Barrett quick-fixes (hence my drawers also runneth over). 



 
Have a flower.

2 comments:

Jackie Buxton said...

Awww, thanks for the lovely mention, Debs. Make And thanks for the beautiful flower :)

Jackie Buxton said...

Oh no! It cut my text! What I actually said was that you should make sure you carry on blogging now, ok?? Darned phone... pah.