Tuesday 14 April 2009

Last 15 of my 25 Random Things

11. I am allergic to alcohol.

12. I am terrible at keeping in touch with friends and admire those that do. (Can you tell this is a veiled apology?!)

13. Mr East, my Primary school teacher, inspired me to become a writer. He was so encouraging of my writing that I wrote constantly from nine. (That’s age – not o’clock).

14. New York doesn’t beckon me, neither does Sydney Opera House. I don’t have a Wanderlust bone in my body.

15. Christmas dinner is my favourite meal and I could eat it all the time.

16. I'm quite hard work at times but believe it's worth the effort!

17. I dreamed of my husband repeatedly before we even met (seriously).

18. Celery is the spawn of the devil.

19. So are Radishes (who thought those doozies up?!)

20. Procrastination was invented with me in mind.

21. Laughter really is the best medicine.

22. I hate bad grammar and poor spelling. There should be a Law.

23. I see faces in almost everything. Curtains, trees, floor tiles, duvet covers... you name it...

24. Maths makes my heart race - in a bad way.

25. I hardly ever tell anyone my real age because I don't want them to think that I'm retarded - intellectually. (By now I should know the Capital of Peru, surely?!) (OMG – Peru is a country, right?!) (SEE!!!)

No comments: