Monday 26 April 2010

Why I *heart* messages from The Universe

When you've had the shittiest few days and it feels like nobody *truly* gets why you feel the way you do and the prospect of even stepping foot outside scares the bejeezus out of you and makes your legs turn to jelly (in an actual - no, seriously - way) then when you get a message like this pop up in your inbox it kinda makes your heart lift just a little.  And little heart-lifts are all I can sensibly contend with right now - without my brain turning to mush, and my ... oh, you already know about the legs, don't you?

"Wake up, Debs! Remember what excites you. Think of these things, those friends, and the adventures that can be yours. Focus. Care. Fantasize. Imagine. It's all so near. Speak as if you're ready. Paste new pictures in your scrapbook, on your vision board, and around your home and office. Physically prepare for the changes that you wish to experience in your life. You've done this before. You know it works. You're due for an encore. It's time to amaze. That's why you're there.
And it's why I'm here.
The Universe"


So forgive me if I'm quiet for a little while.  
I haven't given up.
I'm just preparing for my encore.  And when I have the courage to drive as far as the nearest DIY store, I shall be splashing out on a corkboard whereupon all my visions will be displayed for ... well, me, predominately... to see and focus upon.  
And we'll see how that goes, shall we?

dolly steps

No comments: